Thursday 8 May 2014

It's about time we showcased our May Club Stamp set...

...or else before we know where we are we will be going into June!

Here is our lovely stamp club set for May - 'Freedom':

it's a great set full of lots of images with some super text too and our teamies have made a lovely selection of cards:

designed by Doreen

designed by Diane

designed by Gaynor

designed by Heidi

designed by Helen H

designed by Lozzy

designed by Marianne

and here is the card which our club members made using their packs:

designed by Helen N
We have 3 sets of these stamps together with the card packs to giveaway - just leave us a comment telling us what you would do if you had a day of complete FREEDOM!
and we will pick 3 lucky winners to be announced on Monday 12 May 2014 - good luck x

The Little Claire Team x



5 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a great set of stamps. It's lovely to see the butterflies coming out of the birdcage...great idea. If I had a day of freedom I would sit out in my little garden studio creating cards and jewellery all day long. I would be able to see the butterflies in the bushes, I would have my radio on and my cat Billy would lie in his basket beside me purring....bliss ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a complete day of freedom I'd give it to my wonderful hubby to use. He's my carer and as I'm recovering from an operation he been my nurse/chef/shoulder to cry on and he needs it more than me. Also he's just sorted out all my craft stuff so it'll be easier for me to make cards when I'm better and he didn't complain once about have much crafty stash I have! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Severe ME and have been bedridden and unable to talk to my family, eat food, leave the house or even go downstairs for over 2 years now so freedom would mean more than ANYTHING to me!!
    I'd speak to all my friends and family give them all huge hugs, drive my mini to the coast and eat fish and chips smelling the fresh sea air and listening to the seagulls! Oh gosh I would cry with happiness!!!

    P.s I love these new stamps!! The girl and bird cage are gorgeous! And what stunning DT cards!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous stamp set - I love mine and if lucky enough to win another \i would give it to my lovely mum - she's a crafter - and she is the one I would choose to spend a day of freedom with.... I would take her somewhere of her choosing and spend it as she would like. Mum has a hard time looking after my dad - it would be great to spoil her! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete