So today I am showing you a card I have made using the gorgeous 'Penguin Hugs' stamp, which includes the image and sentiment shown below:
For this card I have used:
Shaped card blank
Patterned papers (mine are Echo Park 'Winter Wishes')
Memory Box Corner Bow Die
Whimsy Corner Die
3D Foam Pads
Here is how to make the card:
1. Stamp out and colour your main image using ProMarkers. Cut out using Nestabilities and mount onto card cut using a shaped circle die.
2. Cut a large square of card to fit your card base (mine is 12.5cm x 12.5cm) and mount onto it a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper.
3. Next cut a second piece of coloured card, this time 10 cm x 8 cm and mount onto it a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper, in a different, coordinating design. This needs to be stuck towards the right hand side of your card.
4. Now attach your ribbon across the whole of this panel. Once you have done this you can glue this section to the card base.
5. Cut a rectangle the length of your largest square and about 6cm across (so mine is 12.5cm x 6cm). Mount onto it a third patterned paper. and attach this vertically, as shown, using 3D foam pads.
6. Attach your main image, again using foam pads.
7. Stamp out and mount your sentiment, then stick this towards the bottom right hand side of your card, adding 3 gems underneath the writing.
8. Then die cut a corner and a corner bow in teal card. Stick these to the bottom left and top right of the card respectively, as shown in the picture. adding gems to finish off.
Thank you for taking a look at this project, I hope you find it useful. Don't forget to keep an eye on this blog next week for lots of lovely new Christmas designs, the team have been very busy! :) Have a lovely weekend everyone! x