Wednesday 3 December 2014

So here we are into December...

...and our club stamps for this month are the fabulous 'Man of My Dreams'


we showed you a peek of these beauties on Sunday (fabulous for making cards for Men) and now we have a selection of card samples from our teamies:

designed by Diane


designed by Shary


designed by Gaynor
designed by Marianne
So we figure most men we know do their share of DIY or tidying in the garden AND now and again we come across a Knight in Shining Armour whether its providing a nice cuppa in the morning or taking the dog for a walk in the rain!

We love these little guys and are sure that they will come in useful for many years to come.

Competition Time!

To win this super set of stamps please leave us a comment telling us who you would send one of these little men to and why....

The lucky winner will be announced Wednesday 10 December - good luck!

We have a winner of our competition last week - the lucky winner of our new Dinkie Pops and Dinkie Squirrel stamps is:

Lucy Woods who said: Ooh two gorgeous little stamps! Would love these as an early xmas pressie to myself!!
I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet! But the first present I'm aiming to buy is a lovely soft owl for my Mum. She wants one for her bedroom and she really is a special Mum she has to be top of my xmas list!!


Well done Lucy, please contact Gill with your address and we will send these stamps to you.

Little Claire x




3 comments:

  1. I'd definitely send my hubby a card with the knight in shining armour on it as he's no good at DIY or gardening but he's looked after me so much in the last twelve months through the loss of my mum, two operations, one an emergency op, and a relapse of my MS. He is my carer but he's also my husband, best friend and my knight in shining armour. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set. I would sent a card with the gardner to my son, he loves gardening and makes great food with his own grown veggies ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these new stamps, the one I think I would send is The Knight in shining armour and I would send it to my Husband because on the 3rd Dec we have been married 20 years. I always say he is my Knight in leather armour and he rides a steel horse {motorbike}.

    ReplyDelete