Thursday 14 January 2016

Susan R's Thursday Project for LC Designs

Hi Susan R here
Today I am showing you my Thursday Project for LC Designs

I am spotlighting
and the image 
Hedgehog with flowers
I have this as a Dinkie with the sentiment
"A Birthday Squish for you"
but it is also available as a digi
Here is my project - an exploding box...


Instructions

Stamp the image and sentiment and add colour with Promarkers. Trim and add to two circular die cuts - I used two from Nellie's Multi Frames MFD049 - Round  3 (bought in Abu Dhabi but only used for the first time NOW - I left Abu Dhabi about 3 years ago!!)


Score and trim 3 cross shapes based on 4in, 3.5in and 3 in squares. Decorate as required.
I used various papers from my stash.



This was the 4in square cross decorated both sides with quilts.
Add the 3in square cross - I decided to leave this plain.



Add the 3in square cross.



This was decorated with 'Irresistible images'
with the sentiment in the middle.

The lid is based on a 4.25 square with fold over and in tabs.


I decorated this with one of the DP's used inside and the image.

Here is the box with the lid on...


And that's it!!



Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Did I mention I love your new logo too? It's adorable with the kitties!

    ReplyDelete